Monday, September 17, 2012

SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE

SAMSUNG GALAXY 
NOTE



Not everyone is ok with having such an oversized phone... But, from my point of view, this isn't just another random smartphone... It's a tablet mixed with a phone, for you to enjoy not only the communications but also   office work and entertainment.
This android smartphone has an 8 mp camera with flash led and full HD video recording (another great feature).
In my opinion, the size is actually pretty great.. Sometimes it might not be the most pratical mobile, but the main idea is for it to look like a tablet (and also work like one) but also to have mobile communications, so everyone should take that into consideration, because it truly is a great phone.
I was really impressed with the screen of this android... It has a great touch screen, because of all the amazing drawings people make with it, and also the quality of the screen ( It's a Super HD Amoled screen).
This is my all time favourite phone! I mean , don't get me wrong, I love my Xperia Ray , but if some one gave me this phone I would cherish it for life!
If you likehaving everything in one package this phone was really mean't for you. The battery is also a great aspect of this phone, just like a tablet!

No comments: