Thursday, September 6, 2012

NOKIA LUMIA 920

NOKIA LUMIA 920's RELEASE

So you all know how much I like Lumias... And I'm so excited that the new nokia Lumia 920 has been released.
Photography nowadays is pretty important in a smartphone, so I was really happy when I heard that the cameras was actually a Pureview camera with 8.7 megapixels and 1080p HD video - GREAT
This new windows phone was also the first one to have te Windows 8 Software! I haven't tried it yet but I can tell by the images it is pretty great.
The main improvement from my point of view was the built-in storage... This time nokia put 32 GB in this phone, so the space isn't a problem anymore for the windows phones, unless you really like to fill your phone       up...
The battery was also improved, but it was already pretty great...
I'll leave a review right here for you to check out!

                      

1 comment:

André said...

Acho que os lumia tem um sistema muito bacano :)Bom telemóvel.