Sunday, September 9, 2012

CANON DIGITAL CAMERAS

GREAT DIGITAL CANON 
CAMERAS



I've recently started searching for good digital cameras... I've found many cameras that have a great sensor like 18 megapixels or even more... But what I was trying to find was a  camera that could both take good pictures and film in Full HD at the same time... The GoPro Hero2 has an 11 megapixel sensor, which makes it a great example, although it is more made for filming rather than to take pictures, in my opinion... 
So, after watching some videos and searching a little I came to find that Canon has made quite a few very good digital cameras for this matter... The IXUS collection!
I'm very pleased to tell you that all these cameras film in a Full HD                                                                                      quality and that the results are very surprising for cameras this size. Although I haven't seen much footage about the picture quality I've seen some of it and it seems like Canon is really improving there digital cameras ! I mean, the quality is brilliant for cameras this small ... 

Here in Portugal they only sell 5 IXUS cameras, but I've heard that there are more versions in the USA, or maybe somewhere else, but you can get different models online of course.
Well, here we have 5 models:

Canon IXUS 125 HS (16.1 mp)
Canon IXUS 230 HS (12.1 mp)
- Canon IXUS 240 HS (16.1 mp, touchscreen)
- Canon IXUS 500 HS (10.1 mp)
- Canon IXUS 510 HS (10.1 mp, touchscreen)


No comments: