Tuesday, November 6, 2012

WINDOWS 8

WINDOWS 8

The release of the windows 8 computer software has been a surprise to everyone. Clearly microsoft has outdone itself and I'm pretty sure there are going to be many discussions about its new presentation, because now, not only do you have a computer, but you also have a somewhat "smartphone" or tablet included in it. There's a menu with the lumia style, and just like the windows phones you can download, listen to music, watch pictures and movies, organize your calendar, etc...
You also have the desktop and everything you used to have, only this time, the start button doesn't exist since it was replaced by the menu described above, which is still a little strange to me...
From my point of view, it is a great idea and project, although I think it'll cause a lot of conflict.
But I can also say that apart from it being a little strange and new, I've already tried it and it actually really good! Another great thing about this new software is that you can already find a really good computer with the updated software at a really good price and I'm already looking for one !


No comments: